Sam here….
So after my fabulous evening of meaningless gay sex with the guy that I wanted to go away afterwards, also known as Dar. My ‘rents know.
Now. If you haven’t been reading for a long time, mother dearest isn’t the biggest fan of me throwing my generously sized tool into boys’ funboxes. Oh no sir. No indeed.
So they want to know, who why and when. Actually my mammy went to work after saying
Now we know you had someone home on Sunday night.(they were away at the time). Who was it? “
Like I’m going to turn around and say, ‘Oh, well if you want all the hot gossip, go to this site. It even has details!’
Eh, no.
But anyway, my dad has yet to return so then we get to have a wonderful, relationship-altering conversation all about who I threw it into on Sunday. Marvellous.
And my brother was the only person here on Sunday night. Guess who sold me out. Thanks, sibling.
I went to the doctor there a few days ago. I have stress and exhaustion. Fucking brilliant.
Oh, and I’m broke. You, darling readers, should know that I’m atrocious with money. Like absolutely brutal. I couldn’t hold onto a bag of pennies if they were glued to my face. So now, I have prescriptions, dinners, and family shit, all of which requires money, I do not have.
Why am I broke, I hear you ask? Well, due to the big dirty ‘R’, that we don’t like talking about, I can’t find employment. So I’m living off €360 a month.
This is broken down. €89 goes on transport, straight away. That leaves €271. Take €100 in savings and fee’s for college and that leaves €171. Now consider that Dublin in the 4th most expensive city in the world to live in.
So it’s the 6th of March and I currently have €23 to my name. 25 days to go, less than €1 a day. Great.
But I started carrying my camera around with me, and being all arty like a total cunt, I took looooooooooads of pictures.
And looking back, I’ve seen them 1,000,000 times before. I need something fresh. But I’m going to post them anyway.
See?

5 comments:
For what's it worth...I just paid my bills and nearly had a panic attack. Here's to hoping I won't be on the street in a month's time! Cheers.
4th most expensive city? oh come on, it IS an exaggeration. (but if you want me to buy you a coffee, let me know :-))
@Justin - As long as hot roomie holds you in his man-arms while you beg some change for a hostel :)
@Etre - it was in the metro a while ago. Amsterdam was 8th, New york was 3rd. Coffee would be nice. I have to meet your marvellous man too :)
well, they do tell ridiculous things in the metro sometimes, - I can't imagine a way of comparing cities that'll make Dublin the 4th most expensive..
as for coffee - sometime next week should be fine, I believe
Hey Mr I too am a gay in this land with a rocky relationship with mother AND poor AND with prescriptions........... we are peas in a pod! xxx hope you're feeling better :)
Post a Comment