Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, March 02, 2009

One Night In Dar

Sam here….

 

So last night. I went to a bar down a lane. With Dar. Then brought him home with me.

And threw it in him.

Classy, right?

 

Yeah, yesterday, I wanted to go out for a lovely cold pint or two, so I just began to see who was about. Dar was on MSN, and wanted to head out too. So we met in Duck Lane Alley, this pop art bar hidden away. It was very funky with hot straight boys, watery pints and David Bowie remixes.

So basically we both missed last bus, and I offered him to come home back to mine.

So we get back to mine. And I fuck him. I fuck him hard. He was in pain, I was in pleasure. And I didn’t give a fuck. Fuck him.

Then I fell asleep. Fuck ‘em. I threw him out this morning at like 7:30 and had breakfast.

Oh well. I don’t regret it, but I’m not happy about it either.

And looking back and laughing at how much of a bitch I was, I remember lying in bed, and pretending to be asleep so he wouldn’t talk to me…..

I’ve been looking at Catlow365 as lot recently. He’s the new guy on my reading list, but his photographs every day inspire me to take more photos. But I’m shit at this, because I never remember my camera (a shameful 7.2 megapixels) so I’m using a Nokia 2megapixel fixed focus monstrosity. So quality is a bit of an issue.

But here I go

 Image(382)Image(381)

 

 

 

 

 Image(375)Image(371)

Image(383)

2 comments:

Jeff C.-S. said...

Sam -

I am sincerely touched that you mentioned me in your blog! Thank you.

I really look forward to seeing more photographs from you and getting a glimpse into what you see in the world around you...you are a fascinating guy for sure.

Anonymous said...

Umm I think you need to use your camera to take pics of your sexcapades!