Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Titles Require Thought. This Doesn’t Sit Well With Me.

Sam here….

 

Well that was a crazy wednesday! So I got up and went to college! All fun and games and the like. We were finished at one because of the student protest.

The protest itself was interesting. Like really interesting. I met people from all the parts of my life on the streets of Dublin, shouting things like

“Fuck the fees, not your ma!”, “Batt O Keefe is a thief” & “Battman is robbin us!”

Batt O Keefe is the Minister for education here in the Republic! Their trying to re-introduce fees for all colleges, so we went protesting. I ran into Dar too yesterday. And like, when the protest was over, we sat in starbucks, and I pointed to a bus over his shoulder, and said “I should be on that”. Noticing the look on his face, I then said “wanna come with”. So we get back to mine, and both parents are in. We sit in the other room, and he kisses me.

You guys know where this is going, right?

Upstairs. Bedroom. Durex Extra safe. Spooning afterwards.

I then headed to Ventures, and out to Pantibar afterwards.

It’s been snowing here for like days. It never snows here, not properly, but today in college we had snowball fights. The novelty is wearing off. Like really wearing off. There’s sludge everywhere, all over the roads and paths. One is not amused, to say the least. I liked snow for about an hour. Then my feet got wet, the busses were delayed for an hour and people with umbrella’s happened.

I swear, I will cram that umbrella up your arse if you expect me to move out of your way. Selfish prick. The great thing about the snow is that the old people don’t dare leave the house, so I don’t have to fight for a seat on the bus. Not that I’d give them one anyway. You can stand over me and breath down my neck, and give me filthy looks all you like. I’m going to turn my MP3 louder (Bonnie Tyler, Tine Turner and Lady Gaga are flavour of the week btw) and ignore you. For my whole journey.

4 comments:

Volodya said...

I prefer to stand in the bus - and today's news confirm that I am right - you would not want to sit in the upper saloon there -http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0205/amiens.html

What is Ventures?

Anonymous said...

you fucked with both parents at home? i need folks like yours! aren't you gonna tell your readers about your naughty naggin?! lol

Sam. I. Am. said...

@tom - SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! we don't speak of that....

Anonymous said...

whoops lol shhhhh ok