Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

French, New Friends, & Shameless Spooning!

Sam here….

 

So what a Friday.

I get up Friday morning, right, and head to the clinic, to collect my test results. I’m told that the post hasn’t cone yet, so it’ll be about an hours wait, so I decide to shoot off to get cufflinks.

Ever hear of Appleby’s? It’s a seriously expensive shop, and I knew that. Thing is, when I went in, I went in the side door, and didn’t see the name above the door. So I’m looking at cufflinks, and ask how much they are. €750.

Well fuck me I got out of there. Went to Topman, and got a pair of Robot cufflinks for €15, which I love!

So anyway, back up to the Clinic and I get my results, all negative, as per usual! I then meet a friend of mine in Temple Bar, and I get a haircut in my favourite barbers.

After, We hit Jack&Jones, Topman, H&M, M&S, and I look for a pair of fabulous jeans for the night.

I get jeans and 2 gorgeous pairs of boxers, and we head to subway. I head home, and see my dad. He had an operation on his shoulder that morning, and they found that the muscle was wrapped around the bone, or something. So they cut the muscle, and shaved off some of the bone. They then sewed the muscle back together or something, but he’s grand now. He keeps trying to do things around the house, now that he has a month off work, and that oul’ floozy keeps telling him to rest.

So I get up, shower, iron my favourite shirt and lash on my new jeans. I’m going out with the people from a certain forum site I’m a member of. Long story, it’s a forum for gays in Dublin, and everyone is really nice. Every 2 months the site moderators book out a private function room and the site has a meet-up. One was last night.

I go to one of the girls’ houses first, to meet people for a few pre-drinks and just to arrive in a group! So I meet everyone, and just meet a few people beforehand. We jump in a taxi and head to Temple Bar, the Sycamore Club.

We arrive and the doorman is in the lift with the keys to the private floor. In Ireland you’re not allowed smoke indoors in public places, but we were on the top floor, and there was a huge piece taken out of the ceiling, so therefore, there was more open space than ceiling, making it outdoor. So people could smoke if they wished, while inside a bar. It seemed like a novelty, almost.

After about an hour, I meet this guy from the site named Brian, and he’s really nice. I was talking to him for ages, and we left there to go to Pantibar. When we were in Pantibar I threw the lips on him, and before I knew it, we were in a taxi back to his. He’s actually such a nice guy, and damn hot!

Once we were back at his, one thing lead to another. We did everything, but fuck. I mean everything within reason, but we never fucked. I don’t know why, it just never happened.

So I wake up this morning, with 5 missed calls from a combination of ‘Home’ and ‘Dad’, accompanied by texts asking where I am. I left yesterday without telling them I was going out for the night, where I was going, or who I was going to see! But how hard would that have been to explain?!

I roll home about midday, get the head chewed off me, and hop in the shower. By this time, my head is wrecked. Like truly wrecked, but being the trooper that I am, I carried on, and went to meet an old school friend in town.

I was horrendously hung-over. My sunglasses broke after Belfast. Town was filled with THE FRENCH. I fucking DESPISE the French with a passion. And the smell of garlic and arrogance was so overpowering!

So now. It’s almost 1AM on Sunday morning. I’m going to sleep. Night Night kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey what is this forum!? i wanna come! hee hee

Mind Of Mine Uncensored!! said...

Queerid.com

Sam. I. Am. said...

Ian, how did you know that?! and who voted this post to be shit?! the swines!

Mind Of Mine said...

I am from Dublin Sammy boy. Plus i am a member. Choppers07 !