I get in the car with mother dearest:
9:57- Is that your music player? It’s very loud. Deafness runs in the family you know….
10:04- ….I’m always on at you and your sister. Deafness can be very isolating….
10:09- …you’re addicted to having those things in your ears. Their directly in your eardrum……
10:14- …What if someone is calling you, warning you…..
10:26- I don’t think you should use that thing(my mp4 player) any more….
10:34- …think about your health though, I’m begging you…
10:41- …you’ll see that I’m right when you’re older…
Crafty bitch got me in the car! I didn’t have a choice but to listen to her. She’s really getting on my wick today actually.
About 3 months ago, she left her charger in work, so I leant her my old one, no big deal. So last night my charger broke, and I needed my old one. So I go downstairs and take the charger off the table:
“Where are you going with my charger. I need that for my work phone.”
“This is mine. I leant it to you about 3 months ago when you forgot yours.”
“But I only have the one, I need that for work, you can’t take it.”
“Wait, you only have one. So you lost the charger I leant you.”
“No. Why can’t we share a charger?”
“So you lost my charger? I’m going away until Tuesday, what am I supposed to do?”
“Just charge it on Friday and leave the charger here.”
“eh, no. I need to charge my phone every day. I can’t believe you lost the charger I gave you.”
“I didn’t lose it, there’s plenty of them over there.”
No other charger fits.
Fucking hussy.

2 comments:
'fucking hussy' ahahahhaha
Don't get me started on my Mother, she has been the trigger of the nervous breakdown I've been fending off for 2 months now.......... sk my Psychiatrist! lol
Hussy is a personal favorite of mine. Others include Floozy, Strumpet and Harlequin.
Yeah, she's mad for the deaf card these days....
Post a Comment