Older. Calmer. Wiser.
I’m packing.
I’m getting excited now.
Details tomorrow.
And I won’t be posting from Ireland.
(:
where are you going? why the sad face? text me!?
I need to go a mini vacation. :(
Tom - I lost your number, my phone died yesterday, and I put my sim in my old phone!Jeff- I'd say so! America needs a holiday!!
087 613 5091:)
Eurythmics, kick ass. Annie Lennox has the most amazing voice.Have fun on ur travels!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
where are you going? why the sad face? text me!?
I need to go a mini vacation. :(
Tom - I lost your number, my phone died yesterday, and I put my sim in my old phone!
Jeff- I'd say so! America needs a holiday!!
087 613 5091:)
Eurythmics, kick ass. Annie Lennox has the most amazing voice.
Have fun on ur travels!
Post a Comment