Sam here….
So I’m working in an under construction café/bar. It’s part of the train station, so like it’s aimed at commuters, more than anything else.
I get up at 5AM, have a shower and get a lift at 5:45. I’m there by about 6:60, with Jenn, one of the society girls. Basically it’s like a huge high-ceilinged room in a train station. We’re only doing coffee and shite like that until we open. So we get a fistful of regulars, and close at 11AM. On go the old clothes and I’m up to my neck in Primer, Varnish and Masking tape. This goes on until like 2 or 3PM, and I get a lift home. Fun times indeed.
Provider of Clothes/money/broadband/running water and heat isn’t speaking to me. So I keep saying HELLO in a loud voice when I see her (but not shouting, if that makes sense). I’m not being rude, she is by not saying it back.
Tomorrow is my last day of work. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go scrub varnish off my arms and face.

1 comment:
Uhm, 6:60... is that Irish time? And don't change it, or this comment will look stupid.
Post a Comment