Sam here….
I went to Belfast with 3 lesbians, weekend just gone. And what a weekend. So we hop on the bus Friday afternoon, and get up there at around 7ish. We check into the hostel. The hostel, right, was beside one of the most dangerous loyalist (pro-British) area’s in Belfast, so it was a bit intimidating. There was huge problems here in the 70s, but since both the loyalist (British) and nationalist (Irish) sides gave up weapons, I didn’t think that it went on any more. We head to the local booze shop and pick up vodka, beer and assorted beverages! Head back to the hostel, and we play a few drinking games. We head to a fast food place around the corner to get food before we head out and there’s this advertisement on the radio. It went like this
“My name’s Anna. I’m twenty, and I’m not afraid to say: I’m a virgin. It’s not that I’m frigid, aye, I’m just not ready to give it away…”
I didn’t catch the end of it, I was in tears laughing, as were the other three. It was just so out of place. Over the weekend, we just kept repeating it, imitating the accent. It was so so funny.
So we head to Kremlin, the biggest gay bar in Ireland, apparently. I was fucking crushed though, one of the girls didn’t bring ID, so we couldn’t get in, even though she’s like 23. We were like Fuckit anyway. Headed to some random bar, while waiting for Mynt to open, and it was so weird. It was this tiny upstairs bar you had to bang on the fire escape to get into. That was alright, and at like midnight, we went to Mynt. It was a bit shite, the music was generic, but the people. Oh My God. The people in the north are so so friendly. People just start talking to you randomly, even if they don’t know you. I met some seriously nice people up there.
This guy was going around in an Emu costume for breast cancer awareness. For every photo of a dick or set of boobs, the charity got £100 ($138/€106). one of the girls and I kindly donated £200 between us.
We got out of the club at about 3:30, and got a taxi back to this fast food place. One portion of garlic cheese fries later, we went back ton the hostel, to discover the other 2 girls asleep. As good friends, we grabbed bottles and cans, and sat in the reception drinking. Headed to bed at 5:30AM, and got up at 6AM. The girls started drinking then, while myself and another girl went out and got breakfast, sunglasses and the like.
Saturday was spent drinking in the Hostel. On Saturday afternoon, someone had their iPod & Speakers out, and one line in some song was
“look me in the eye and tell me you don’t love me”
So myself and Lou got into the lift, and when people got in, I’d turn to her and wail that line. People got so scared. We just stayed in the lift and did that a few times to a few different people.
By Saturday night, we all crashed and were asleep by 10PM. Got up at 6AM, and 2 girls were drinking again.
By the time we got thrown out at 11AM on a Sunday morning, 2 were drunk, Lou & I were not. So Lou and I got the bus home at 12, while the other 2 stayed in Belfast and waited for a bar to open.
Aaah. What a weekend.
I start work tomorrow. I’m working in a café, in a train station. My hours are like 6AM to about 1PM. I’ve got Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. I’m looking forward to the money, but not the hours. I’ll leave you with this bitter old lemon:
You cannot send or receive a message from Dar because you’ve blocked this contact.
Sam said (Yesterday at 20:00):
i know nothing of horror
oh
i got a job
Dar said (Yesterday at 20:00):
the country is struggling to find jobs
thousands out of work
Dar said (Yesterday at 20:01):
but posh boy gets a job

5 comments:
lol what a fun weekend bring me with you next time!
you should have met up with Sperm My Cumhole, he has lots of adventures up north!
Lovely...reminds me of a lost weekend I once had in Vegas!
next time? Hmmmm, what are you doing on the 20th of March? :P
I mailed Jason before I went up, thats how I know what bars to go to. In Mynt, I got quite drunk and went around for a minute or two with one of the girls shouting JASSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!! LLLLOOOOOKKKK MMMMEEEEEEEEE IIIIIINNNNNNN TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEE AAAANNNNNNNDDDDD TTTTTTEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDOOOOONNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFIIIIIINNNNNNNNDDDDDDD MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEE"
wailing, so I was! lol
@Justin - whats a lost weekend?
Hey There, Sorry I Missed U. But I Was In The Kremlin, While U Being Refused Admission. Not Trying To Rub It In. Anyway, Hope U Had A Good Time In My Neck Of The Woods.
Post a Comment