skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Observations

- Trench. Most people think of flooding or war. Not tree liked avenues. Stupid ESB (Electricity Supply Board) men have a trench going across the driveway. It’s about a foot wide, and I have to hop across it. Didn’t think that anyone lived in that big brick thing behind you, when you were digging up my driveway, no?
- I’m so self absorbed, I just dialled my own number from the landline, and wondered why my phone was ringing in my pocket….
- Mother dearest told my my hairline had gone back further. She then showed my pictures of my father in the 80s, and said I’d wind up like him. He went bald at 32. I wept slightly.
5 comments:
Re: your mom and the hairline comment.
That's. just. petty. Maybe she's hoping you'll prefer it when she's not speaking to you.
Ill probably be bald by the time I'm 32. Every man in my family is bald(ing) so I know it inevitable. Now I just have to be ok with it, which I mostly am. I think I can still be attractive with a bald head.
funny. the gays do be focusing on the cosmetic shit :P
Omg i am also going bald. And trust me it will not be an attractive look!
Post a Comment