JBFKSNFJNKBVSOIEGNBJVFNDKGSKREJAFNGBF wrote a post about his first boy action thing. So I’m going to do the same thing.
It was January of 2005, if I remember properly, and it was during the mock Junior Certificate exams. A guy in my year, and I were sort of friends at the time. Himself and I came back to mine after one exam, as we usually did, just for tea and TV and the like.
One particular afternoon, I was horned up, and had heard that he was hung. So I began the ‘would you’ or the ‘I’d try that just to see’ conversation. I offered to blow him, and he agreed.
It was a brief affair. Brief, as in it didn’t last. But I remember thinking ‘This feels well good'. Well going to try this again, soon!’
I blew him on and off again for a year or two until it sort of fell apart/ But things have been looking up since.
So that’s it. I challenge some other blogger to write about theirs.

5 comments:
nice...
I think I've already done that, but little things like this interest me... hehe
Was is as much a one-way thing as you describe it?
Is it bad that i cannot remember mine right now?
i can't remember mine either.......... what a whore lol
Haha! I love how you referred to me. And each letter is significant too. Maybe that is what my next blog post will be about...
Post a Comment