Sam here....
So last night was a bit unusual. Strange times. Basically I went straight from college, went to the discount off licence, and bought a litre bottle of red bull and a shoulder of vodka. A shoulder contains 400ml. So I went to another college building, straight into the toilets, poured about half the litre of red bull straight down the toilet and poured the vodka in. Gave it a bit of a shake-up and went to the LGBT meeting. So about an hour in, and I was absolutely hammered. Actually, a load of us were drunk. We, em, then headed to our local gaybar, were I proceeded to do shots of Southern Comfort with Jess.
After about another ten minutes, I wasn't feeling quite right. So I headed to the toilets. Holding myself up became a bit of a challenge and the floor was tiles, lovely and cold. So I sat on the floor of a cubicle, and threw up. And then fell asleep for about forty minutes....
"Sam, are you in here?!"
"*gurgle* end cubicle."
So a guy from the society came down and helped me. Grabbed my bag, dragged me to a taxi.
I got home. It was about 10PM at this time. And both parents were still around. I fell in the door, and went straight upstairs. Left my keys in the door. Left the door open. Fell into bed fully clothed.
Never again.

5 comments:
You're a fucking idiot:
- drinking alcohol on a weekday
- skipping dinner
- drinking for the purpose of drinking, rather than it fitting the atmosphere and the group
- making quite an impression on the others of the LGBT, where you were trying to make friends
- showing your parents that they are right about you being irresponsible
I hope Alan wasn't around...
SoCo? Even I can't drink that shit!
@ Jack - Wednesday night is student night! You don't pay in. I didn't skip dinner. I had a vodka dinner. It was a booze/dance night. The LGBT judge me on what i say/wear/eat/do so I might as well give them something to bitch on.
And Irresponsible? I'm young. Might as well know this shit now.
@ Justin - SoCo is gorgeous! It's like JD except waaaaaaay sweeter! :)
LOL! What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. SoCo and lime shots are good though. Monster and Vodka is also tasty w/o the red bull after taste.
I'm slow on the commenting, but I feel the need to add that it could have been worse:
Instead of finally passing out in your bed, you could have instead passed out onto the stairs. Theoretically, if your family was asleep at the time, your Dad might have woken up, walked down the stairs in the dark, tripped over your body, fallen down the rest of the stairs and then been stuck lying on the floor with a strained back. He then needs to call for help, while you're still passed out and no one can wake you up.
Hi, I'm Thomas. The above happened to me and I'm also irresponsible, hahaha.
Post a Comment