Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How?

Sam here....

untitled

Can somebody explain how a program can crash this many times, please?

On a happier note, things are going well with Alan. We've sort of been seeing each other when either of us has free time, but he has exams starting Wednesday, and I know how stressful that is, so I'm trying to keep showing him I'm interested, while maintaining my distance at the same time. You know that way? And the thing is, he's really difficult to text. Like I could be writing for hours, a big two page text, and I would get a two or three word response. I suppose he's just not a tester?

 

Are we all set for Christmas, boys and girls? Because I sure as hell am! I'm a big Christmas weirdo, so now, the house smells like pine from the tree, there's candles everywhere, the fire is lit on a nightly basis. I finish college this Wednesday, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Happy Happy. Everything is ok. And my mother is still not talking to me or cooking for me, but I'm ok with it. Also, their still giving me cash every month, so basically, their hardly winning. They should know, that cutting off my cashflow would be the thing that gets to me the most!

Amateurs!

3 comments:

Jackdaw said...

Of course they know that you cutting off your cashflow will surest way to make you bend. Apparenty they don't want to force to pretend that you are sorry, but instead they really want you to realize that you are wrong.

Are you?

J. said...

It crashed that much because pc's have a way of making you want to punch them a few times and then throw it out the window.

Sam. I. Am. said...

@Jack - I was in some wrong, but not in a major way. nothing bad enough for them to stop talking to me....

@Joe - i'm getting a vista laptop soon. should be even more painful than XP methinks....