Sam here....
I met one. I met a man. A nice young man. aged 18 years. Not 'SceneThin'. Not a cunt. Optimistic attitude. Just a pleasure to be around. He asked me to meet up with him I did. We kiss. Nothing more. And then he asked for future plans. And I agreed. And now my status on bebo and Facebook is set to 'Seeing someone', and 'Sam is no longer listed as single', respectively. So I'm hopeful. His name is Alan. and he's great.
I am swamped with projects, and mother dearest kept butting in, criticising. And politely told her to keep her nose out of it. And on Tuesday it will be a week since she spoke to me. And I'm not bothered. She can't get me down. Alan keeps making me smile. But last night her and my father dragged me in. Sat me down. Told me that their reducing my income severely, as in bus fare only, if I don't cop on. And then told me I was unappreciative and lazy, and I can, from now on wash my own clothes and cook my own food. It's 2 minutes past 10. I'm only home now. I lashed a chicken breast under the grill. It was half cooked and I cut it in half, and put grated cheese on it and put it back under the grill. Made pasta and tomato sauce. Cut up the cheesy chicken into chunks. add pasta. add sauce. took 20 minutes. Delicious. I bought travel detergent earlier. It means you can wash all your shit in a shower/sink/bath and it'll come out fine. The thing is, I have all blue jeans, loads of red tee and hoodies and yellow tees. So I just need to take 20 minutes to wash huge amounts of my clothes in the bath. As for her not speaking to me. My self-confidence has never been better. A hot boy is wet for me. My stream of criticism has stopped speaking to me. And it's almost Christmas! This blog is almost one!
I'm finshed college on the 17th of December for Christmas. I'm back on the 19th of January for 3 exams. Then I'm off for two more weeks while exams are corrected. Can you say 6 weeks off?! That amount of holidaidge is lethal!
My brother is an alcoholic. Fact. But he was seeing a councillor, and hadn't drank in close to 3 months. But last night he fell off the wagon. He rolled home at 7AM this morning. And there was WAR. Everyone is disappointed and angry.
I really need to start Christmas shopping!

2 comments:
Good that you're enjoying life. Very best wishes for what you are having with Alan.
Maybe Christmas period will allow some peace for you and your folks though?
You did tell me about Alan before, and I'm really happy for you. However, don't rush things, don't get too excited, don't fly too high. Enjoy what you have, not what it can turn into.
As for your mother. Tell her to start a blog: I wanna read her side of the story, because fromm what you write I don't get her! She doesn't talk to you... do you talk to her?
Again: I'm very pleased to hear about Alan!
Post a Comment