You know I'm hungover.
This 'losing weight by being poor' this is pretty handy. Sure I have this growling in my stomach on a somewhat constant basis. I find if I throw more coffee or oranges at it, it becomes subdued.
That's it. Coffee and oranges. all I seem to consume these days.
It's 1PM. I had 6(well, 9) messages when I woke up this morning. There's something that looks vaguely like a 3in1* on my kitchen floor. My floors are sticky. Like disgustingly sticky.
I'm walking around the house on this overcast day in a hooded dressing gown and aviators. I look fucking amazing.
Dar, cancelled on me, yet again. I just told him exactly what was on my mind. How even a friendship wasn't working. I feel like I make all the effort. When he decides that he gives a shit about me, text me. I have 3 call me messages from him on top of the 6. the call-me's have been deleted. Like he just thinks that' if nothing better pops up, I'll see Sam'. He can fuck right off. The cunt.
At least I'm losing some weight and pissing my weight from ODing on vitamin C and caffeine. My jawline is become more defined. I need a shave, I look like a homeless rentboy. I'm not back to the 'throwing up after carbs game'. That's so Sam Circa 2005-2006.
Oh, and my disdain for anyone who isn't what this society calls normal continues. Another presumed, homeless friend. except I was laughing so hard as I passed him, I forgot to go to my lectures and would up going for lunch(Coffee) with a friend.
Ok. So I think we need bulletpoints.
1. He's of foreign origin.
2. He's evidently unemployed.
3. He has a childs toy guitar.
4. He is dressed as Santa Clause.
5. He is handing out Halloween lollies.

No comments:
Post a Comment