Sam here....
So BO&Co* have been in charge for what? 2 days? And yet the assignation jokes have started. Seriously. There's an area in Dublin called Kilbarrack. Have you guessed where this is going yet?
"Last night the Gardai stopped 3 members of the KKK, and seized weapons. When questioned about where they were going, they replied 'to KillBarack!"
I'm dying my hair. It's brownism black now, but I want to dye it Jet Black. I'm trying to live a little. I got something pierced. I smoked. Now I'm dying my hair. All I have left to do is get a tattoo and stay out in town ALL night. So all I have to do is wait for a while, until my hair gets longer, so I don't turn my scalp black.
I went for an STD and HIV test yesterday. Well the first part. I had to go, sit with a nurse, and answer a series of question which made me look like a total slut. There was a grid with 6 boxes down, and she actually ran out of boxes. So then she gave me condoms and an appointment date. Friday the 14th of November, at 9:30. I was stunned when I found out my college runs an STI clinic. Must be a real problem in the college or something. I know that when I go in, and whip it out, the doctor will be insanely jealous. I, apparently have a massive cock. Well According to Dave.
Who's Dave, I hear you ask? Dave is a guy. with an amazing body. His own place. An arse like an olympic swimmer. I quote
"...your monster cock later...its so big mate"
Ok, my moment of self confidence is over. I'm back to normal, albeit with a smile on my face. I'm going camping next weekend. People I was away with during the summer are having a reunion weekend and I had nothing planned, so I said 'hey! why not!' so now, I'm seriously looking forward to it! This weekend, I'm having a sessiùn in mine tonight, with about 20 close friends. Tomorrow night is free and I'm going to the cinema and for a drink with Dar on Sunday. He's still sniffing around like a reluctant child, while I make sure to point out, whenever I can, how much I've moved on. I know I'm being ridiculous and maybe childish, but how and ever.
My iPod died. R.I.P. Waffle the 5th. You were a good 2nd Gen. Nano, but that lamppost was your downfall. I clipped a lamppost the other night, and my iPod was in my jeans pocket, and felt the brunt. I ordered a new screen off iFixit, but it remains to be seem, whether it will arrive or not. But I'm hopeful, and I might as well tinker around, considering in 3 years, I'll have a degree which will make me qualified to do that sort of shit.
This house was built in 1929. It will be 80 years old next year. So as I'd expect, the original floorboards have shifted slightly. But the gaps in my floorboards are insane. Their the width of a USB plug. I measured but forgot to photograph it. Like if i pick up my jeans upside down, the change in the pockets will slip through the gaps! I've lost about 12 euro worth of coins to this floor. There's about a 4 inch gap, and then there's the downstairs ceiling. I also loast a memory card, a few keys, and a pencil to this floor.
This morning I lost my SIM card to it. To those of you that don't know, in Europe, mobile phones use SIM cards. It's a little rectangular card the size of your thumbnail that carries your mobile phone number, and network ID. My E51 was dead because I forgot to charge it, so I was using a spare phone for the day, and I dropped the SIM. Through the floorboards. Fuck. I had to go to Meteor and get a replacement. Gah!
*BO&Co refers to Barack Obama's initials, BO, and his panel of helpers. Therefore BO&Co.
Current Listening; Justice - Phantom

4 comments:
You will look very pale with your black hair I think. Not good, but you'll never know until you do it.
A tattoo? Never heard you mention THAT before. Interesting.
Good for you that you finally get checked on STDs/HIV. You'll be okay, but a regular check is very wise.
You didn't need dave to tell you that you have a massive cock, you already knew.
So, you are unreacheable by phone? Will your number change?
I just want to dye it black to see what it will look like, i can just shave my head if it looks shit.
i still have the same number, i just lost a good few of my contacts :(
I demand photographic evidence.
I'm very expensive...
take your age, add three zero's and that's when you'll get your evidence.
you can do whatever you want with your evidence....
Post a Comment