Sam here....
Ok, so on to business! I've noticed that I keep dating guys, and it seems that I never hear back from them, or I never get back to them. The strange thing is, I thought this would bother me more. I mean, like it's a bit rude, but I seem to just not mind as much any more. This time last year, I would have been frustrated, but now, everything is ok.
I was politely informed by mammy dearest that I'm not allowed bring boys home. She told me explicitly that 'this house isn't a brothel.' What a cow. Speaking of dizzy animals. I have Dar News!
So you lovely people remember Ste, yeah? Well I linked Dar to Ste's bebo, just to show Dar or whatever. Then Dar added Ste, after he promised me that he wouldn't contact Ste. But here they are. Meeting up and shit. And Dar doesn't see my issue. At all. No clue. What a...ugh....I'm actually so disappointed.
So I rang Ste, and we had a good long chat about it. Ste informs me that Dar told him that I hated Ste. And that I didn't want Dar to talk to Ste. Making me out to be a bit of a nutjob. So I cleared it up, and Ste said that he didn't want to Kiss Dar in case it hurt me. What a nice guy, I was actually touched by that.
Dar has claimed that 'it's too soon' for him to meet(make out, kiss, shift, tongue whatever) Ste, because he is just out of a 2 year relationship. 2. year. relationship?
I must have pee'd a little, I was laughing so hard. He was with the CuntEx for like 7 months MAX. 2 years??! PATHETIC!
This is so amusing, that Dar has to lie, to stop himself getting into a relationship. I wonder why he isn't going for Ste though? Any thoughts Anyone That means you, Jack!
Brotherly love is a strange thing. Isn't it? I mean, we hate each other most of the time.
But when it comes to eluding our mother, We'd die for each other. It's like the shared hate.
She harps onto him about getting a 'real job' and his drinking.
She harps onto me about my sexuality and my weight.
So this morning I didn't go into college. I just slept through my alarm completely, no reason for it, just totally knackered* tired!
And it was about ten to one, and my brother was shaking me.
"Car"- he said with urgency in his voice, as he opens the door with a flight of stairs behind it leading to the spare bedroom in the attic.
"Fuck." Said I, as I grabbed an armful of clothes, my college bag and my laptop.
We scramble up the stairs, and I sit on the sofa, while he goes and lies on the bed.
"Put your phone on private"- He says as I dial in the number for her office.
"Hello, I was just wonder is ******* about at all?"
"She's on lunch I'm afraid. Can I take a message?"
"No, it's ok. Will she be back this afternoon?"
"Yes, she's expected back at about half two"
"Ok, thanks, bye"
"Half two", I say to him.
And then I smile. She thinks she's seen it all.
Tip of the iceberg.
HAPPY THURSDAY! 1 DAY TO THE WEEKEND!
"Knackered" meaning tired, exhausted or broken in British and Irish slang is still commonly used in the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom"- Source

3 comments:
Hard to tell what Dar is doing.
What he achieved was that:
- he knows you really met Ste, and weren't just saying that.
- he could talk with someone else who also had sex with you
- Ste thought you didn't like him; effectively making sure you and Ste won't meet up again
Everything I can think is more about you than about Ste... so what does that tell you?
Maybe that I cannot think of the right things... but can you?
The last part of the post left me confused. Car? - what was that about? ;)
I'm actually so unsure of whats going on.
I just think Dar is being awkward, and doesn't realise it...
Post a Comment