Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Booty

Sam here....

 

I've lost more weight. I took my jeans off without opening the button. Like I just slipped them over my hips.

 

There's fried food downstairs. And chocolate. I'm not leaving this room until it's gone out of sight.

 

Halloween night was excellent. I gave great advice to a friend in need and when I woke up this morning, I was greeted by a pretty sight. Booty. Somehow, when I've been drinking, I go a bit kleptomaniac. I stole stuff last night. I didn't smoke as well!

 

My fabulous booty includes:

  1. A witches hat.
  2. A shotglass.
  3. a toy gun.
  4. a pair of girls sunglasses.
  5. 3 glow sticks.
  6. Something that looks suspiciously like a wet Marlboro Red.
  7. A plastic fork from the Chinese.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect we are giving the same advice to the same friend.

Rick

Sam. I. Am. said...

Em, considering neither you no Jack know this person....

I highly doubt it

Jackdaw said...

Good for you that your weight loss is noticable. I can imagine the motivation you'll get out of that.

So, did you get any comments on Halloween costumes.

Did you apply my 'hidden treat' idea for your costume? Did it come up in a conversation? Did anyone have a go at it?