Tonight is indeed Halloween.
There's a bottle of vodka in my freezer which is making me smile.
Because right now, there's a stack of paperwork on my desk which I have to do.
I know that you should never start a sentence with 'because', but fuckit.
Both my parents have been in horrendous moods for the last week. So I'm avoiding them.
If I was an American citizen I'd vote for Obama.
The handy thing about George Bush is, that when your talking about him in any digital text media, His name doesn't get underlined in red as a misspelling, like Barack Obama.
Yesterday my memory stick with several projects and a load of pictures which I no longer have the originals of broke. I'm not upset.
It feels like I'm in a bubble. Nothing upsets me or makes me happy these days.
Being poor is shit. Yesterday, for the first time in 6 months, my phone ran out of credit. The recession is beginning to bite. And I'm out of here. I couldn't do anything. Except rob WiFi.
With this WiFi, I went to my networks website, logged in, and used my free online texts. They didn't plan for that.
When I get my degree I'm going to Australia. Or Chicago. Or Somewhere nice. Because Ireland is fucked.
I have little to say.
Tomorrow is pay day.
Peace out.

6 comments:
Tomorrow? Are you paid on Saturdays??
Ireland is not too bad, really. Maybe you should travel more to really appreciate that ;)
by 'paid', I mean my dad gives m a months worth of money on the first day of every month.
as long as I'm in college, they've promised to fund my activities!
As for Dublin, maybe I have been here for too long. Like absence makes the heart grow fonder?
whats your impression of Dublin?
Ah now I get it; for some reason I assumed you had some part time job and thought of "pay day" in that context...
It's not like "makes the heart grow fonder", you just see that it's essentially the same shite everywhere ;)
me? work? Hahahaha!
Oh god no! I've tried, handing CV's at everyone, but nobody seems willing to employ me. So there you go. I'm being supported by the parents!
About Dublin, I'm just sick of the same shit, you know? It's like one of those cartoons where the background is on a loop.
Junkie->shop->bridge->junkie->shop->bridge->junkie....
Well maybe you should see all kinds of shit they have in other places to believe that the shit at home is not the most shitty one ;)
As for the job, I was supported by my mother while at the uni as well, and I don't think it was in vain.
Well i'm still living on fucking nothing, so it' grand.
I know there's some shithole countries, but like i'm not going to go anywhere near them this side of the recession.
so that's that.
Post a Comment