So. You throw mw out of the living room for the sake of a TV show when I'm trying to do a project? Right. I'll go upstairs to my cold room where the radiator doesn't work. That's fine.
6 speakers. 8ohms each. 300Watt amplifier.
Speakers PRESSED to the floorboards.
So, you put the speakers against an 89 year old floor, about 3 inches of air and then there's the downstairs ceiling.
Try;
Black&Gold, by Sam Sparrow,
Electric Feel, Justice Remix by MGMT
I Created Disco, by Calvin Harris, and finally,
Back to Black, by Amy Crackhouse.
iTunes Equaliser, Manual Adjustment. The lamp is rattling.
I'm a spiteful little man tonight.

4 comments:
Yes. Yes, you are.
I love it :D
So di I. being a bitch and feeling as if you have a right to do it is the best feeling ever....
So di I. being a bitch and feeling as if you have a right to do it is the best feeling ever....
Did they respond?
Post a Comment