Sam here....
So today is election day. You all know what you need to do. I'm not going to try tell you who I think you should vote for. I mean, whichever candidate you Barack, it's your own decision.
I've found a fuck buddy. He's animal. A football,or soccer player. And he has a cock like a hosepipe with a frizbee stuck in it :) I went to meet him last night, and, after two minutes of smalltalk, Obama! He was in there like swimwear. So today he text me, telling me he as free tonight. He also sent a picture, so I was a bit taken aBarack by it.But I agreed, so I'm seeing him tonight.....
I'm watching a comedian called Des Bishop.
He did a few projects with some of Irelands worst areas. He goes in and never looks Barack. I never post youtube videos really, because I think its a sign of a lazy blogger, but this was worth a watch for me anyway, because I missed it when they showed it on TV. So here you go.
Enjoy!

1 comment:
Good for you! It was about time some hot guy discovered you...
Post a Comment