Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

12 of 12 November Edition!

Chad Darnell created it. All credit to him etc etc.

12 pictures on the 12th day of the month. Today being the 12th...

If you don't get where this is going, give up now...

 

1)   Fresh Fruit from home. Stops me

eating carbs or any other food group....

photo 002

2) The Sun rising in the east, as I wait at the

bus stop. It's as cold as it looks....

photo 003

3) I was walking through town and I spotted

this little piece of writing. Could 'butter milk' be

the colour of the paint?

photo 005

The ticket validator in sharp focus, and

the rest of the bus is a blur....

 

photo 007

The 'new art fag' Christmas tree in the middle

of town. I hate it, I think its ugly. It lights up

and changes colour at night....

photo 010

College. There's a top floor, a middle floor,

the floor I was on and one, you can see the

ceiling to on the left, where the light is.

You can't see it, but there's steps down.

photo 014

The headline. About traffic. Look closely

on the right. Women not being paid as

much as men. That is why the Herald AM

is a rag.

photo 017

My face looks like an unfinished road in

this picture. And I didn't want to smile.

But I did. I still have 2 chins. Damn.

photo 018

Getting home, and its dark! How

depressing is that?

photo 022

The tree, by night. The strip lights are

from the bus, reflected in the glass. I

the 2 colours look well together...

photo 023 

23:03 - Home. Steak and Kidney Pie for

dinner. Yummy.

photo 024

Now. I arrive upstairs. And it's squalor.

I'm in that bed now, on the laptop you

see in the picture...

photo 025

 

>COMMENT THIS<

4 comments:

Jackdaw said...

Your best 12 of 12 until now...

That is not a good picture of you!

J. said...

That really is an ugly tree with some funky colors. They could do better ha or worse.

Anonymous said...

Awww, so proud of you!

I kind of agree with the headline in the Herald am -- I sat in traffic for an hour and fifteen minutes trying to go four blocks this afternoon. Stupid Latin grammy awards ...

Dogeared said...

Always good to see a newspaper getting its priorities right [rolleyes]

And go you on the fruit and veg thing! I wish I could work harder at the healthy eating thing - I'm sure it will show even more improvements for you, so keep a it!

Sorry for the delay - there was jetlag-induced insomnia, work, then lots of sleep and NaNoWriMo and somehow time's flown. I'm catching up though!

Helen (Dogeared)