Sam here....
So since my last post, I've had a very eventful few days. This is going to be a long post so go do what you need to do before you read! Right, lets go.
My Debs ball was on Monday night. So I went to college on Monday morning, let at one and went to pick up my suit. I arrived home, had a shower, something to eat and got all my shit together. People were coming to mine beforehand for drinks and idle conversation. They were due to arrive at 5, and at about 2 minutes to 5, I was like 'THERE'S NO FUCKING BLACK SOCKS, WHERE'S MY POXY CAMERA CHARGER?! FUCKING STRESS OF THIS!' So I got my shit together, got everyone together, had a vodka&lime or 2 and chilled out! So from mine, my 'date' and I left for a friend of ours' house. He had about 60 people up, caterers, people with trays of drinks. So I mingled, had the same conversation about college, the debs and the state of the economy about 20 times with 20 different people. Thankfully, the Limos arrived. They were fairly mint! We had like 2 bottles of champagne, and people were handing up bottles and cans in through the window, so we had loads on us. The drive out was so cool! About 20 minutes before we arrived, a friend of mine whips out a shoulder of Vodka, realising that he can't bring drink into the hotel! So basically,between the 6 of us, we had a bit of a team effort to consume it!
So we arrive, fall out of the limo and hit the bar. Everyone arrives, and me and a select few sit at the bar saying things like 'I wonder who brought miss piggy? that quiff must be something new, Bet ya Kermit doesn't like it', and the like, totally hammered! The meal was alright, and after it, i started to get sober, so I had a few more beverages, but because of all the food, I couldn't get drunk!
There was a nightclub attached to the Hotel, so we all went over. It was fairly good craic, there was a live band until one, then there was a DJ until 4. I remember at one point, drinking a JägerBomb, and not being able to finish it. My date, Fionnuala turns to me and screams 'FINISH IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! At that point my classmates, teachers and the barman were chanting at me! The Barman kept giving us free shots too, which was pretty cool! I stole one of the shot glasses actually.
So at half four, there was a stack of bread rolls with sausages and bacon in them sitting on the bar. we took one and got on the bus back to Dublin! We were dropped in the city centre at about 5:30AM, and headed back to mine. We were sitting there, under duvets, drinking tea and talking shit. then I threw them out of mine, at about 7AM, got 2 hours sleep, returned my damaged rental suit. I tore the waistcoat, lost 3 buttons and accidentally burnt the jacket with a cigarette. The rental place didn't notice the damage so it was happy days!
I headed to town, got some lunch with Hannah, and made my last lecture.
That day, I joined the LGB Society in my college. We had our first meeting, it was brilliant!I'm going on a thing called 'Pink Training' at some point in November, as well as some LGBT ball too. So it's all very exciting. And there's something too look at too :)
Yeah, CuntBF dumped Dar on Monday. Wait, What??! HELLS YES! DAR IS SINGLE! Happy days, anyone? So yeah, I'm like his fucking councillor at the moment, he was a cunt blah blah blah. So yes, the future is about as bright as that shot glass.
Yeah, this week has been pretty real. Like in the sense of college. their making us work, kind of. It's not all smiles and introductions any more. Now it's work time. Finally! I'm able for it, but it's challenging. So I'll try my best, and if I fail, I'll do hotel management!
Current Listening; Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

2 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast! Good luck with the guy...
thanks! All i have to do now is not mess it up!
Post a Comment