Sam here....
So basically last night, I came in, and signed in to MSN. Dar was online, and I started a conversation. I basically told him how I felt about him and got totally rejected by him. It's a just friends thing and he could never, ever see me in that way again apparently.
Men are shit. And he upset me.
But today is a new day. And I'll be ok.
How are you?

5 comments:
You will be okay, specially on Thursday when we go to Fibbers and get so drunk that we can't even stand up straight. You don't need him, you deserve so much better and you know it...*cough* pick me *cough*
;)
P.s...it's Hannnah lol
xx
Sorry man....Fuck Him!
Hannah: maybe danny will be there...
Justin: thanks dude. I'm so over him...
That's a pity, but you can't force him have more feelings for you than just friendship.
I think it's a pity, 'cause although Dar doesn't look good in your blog, he does seem nice in the stories you told me.
But, you know, there are more fish in the sea. You just have to learn how to swim...
Oh, and about your response to Justin: I don't believe a word of it. But it's okay.
I hope you'll get over it soon. I so believe that you deserve better!
Post a Comment