Ugh. I'm sick. Runny nose, sore throat, the works. Basically i've spent the last day and a half reading 'Guy From Chicago'. (i can't link, i'm typing this on my phone). I'm meant to be going away this weekend to County Cork with friends, but i'm not sure, considering i'm in rags.
I wish I was a better blogger. In saying that I wish I was cool. Like cooler than I am. It's funny seeing all my friends go back to do the year i just finished. It's very amusing. Seriously there's nothing like your first class starting in october, when my friends started this monday lol.
Blogging about college should be good though. Like for almost 4 months my life was directionless, so blogging about drifting was bollox.
Oh. The police here now have new powers to confiscate drink they suspect was bought for minors, by minors, or being consumed in public. It's shite.
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do you mean to say the guy who has the blog 'Butterflies and Hurricanes' or something?
what do you mean? I want to be the guy you read and be amused by.
Flattery will get you everywhere with me.
Post a Comment