Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, September 01, 2008

10 Things About Me

  1. I've had thought about suicide on and off for about 2 years.
  2. I can't sleep with pillows or sheets. Mattress and Duvet is all I can have.
  3. I can keep secrets, some of which would destroy relationships.
  4. I'm cynical about marriage. I doubt it will last.
  5. I'm both terrified and turned on by rough people from lower class backgrounds.
  6. I wish I was rich, and lived in a fabulous area.
  7. I have stretch marks. I'm keeping them as a reminder to myself.
  8. I love taking my stuff apart to see how it works, but somehow I can never get it back together properly.
  9. I smoke when I'm drunk.
  10. Me and my dad never really talk. Like we don't talk, it's usually superficial or forced.

4 comments:

Kris Bass said...

Number 3 intrigues me. What do you mean?

Sam. I. Am. said...

People tell me things. Things which I shouldn't know. I'm not detailing because some personal friends read this blog...

Jackdaw said...

1. Doesn't every adolescent? They DON'T? Damn!
2. Maybe you should stop spilling coke zero on them.
3. That excites you, doesn't it?
4. I think the high divorce rate, proves that there is enough to be cynical about.
5. Cool confession! I know exactly what you mean.
6. Yeah, Sam, that really distinguishes you from the rest of the world.
7. A tattoo would be a nicer reminder, wouldn't you think?
8. Yep, the Sam I know. Gay, but a real man.
9. I used to do that too, no idea why. Do you know why you do that?
10. Do you think that you and your dad understand eachother so well you don't have need speak, or it is that you are so different that there is nothing to talk about?

Sam. I. Am. said...

Jack;

1 Damn what? I was sharing. Get over it, I do.

2 That was an accident. And the little run in with coke zero dried up.

3 I can destroy him. He's a cunt. a total cunt. and I can destroy him. I'm like a world leader with a big red button.

4 Divorce is expensive and painful. Like voluntary wisdom teeth.

5 Yeah. scruffy is sexy. the whole 'I could mug you, but I'll just blow you' thing is ace.

6 well aren't we sarcastic.....

7 no. stretch marks are free. and a decent reminder.

8 today i took my old phone apart, drained the water and now it still doesn't work....

9 because despite what everyone says, smoking is cool and a great conversation starter. Pretty boy over there, light me up.....

10 no. there's little understanding, we just don't talk. like he's never said anything about the gay thing to me. Ever. It's completely ignored....