I'm past angry. I'm furious. I could murder someone, plea temporary insanity and pull it off. Why does she whisper the word gay when she says anything related to it. Turns out that she hasn't told my siblings, or ANY of my family apart from her and my dad.
Is she ashamed of me? Why? WHY?
Will she just confront me for fuck sake, it'd be easier.
I leave in a pair of jeans, Vans with like a sky blue thing with white tiny surfboards printed in white on it, a Black belt with the Batman thing as the buckle (it's so cool btw), A yellow tee and an open short leather jacket, kind of like a biker jacket. She wants me to be 'more subtle'. What the fuck?
Does she know I used to go cruising? Oh yeah, That's right. Half day every Wednesday from school, I've blown loads of people. What about Dar? We did it in my bed, in the hall, on the stairs, on the sofa in the back room. Disgusted? GREAT.
Grad night, wound up at a gaybar. I did stuff with more people than I had fingers that night. Oh yes, mammy dearest, I LOVE cock.
Get over it, for someone who works as a social worker, you're shit at dealing with family stuff.
Accept me!!!
NEVER bringing a boyfriend home :(
Current Listening; I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

1 comment:
Sorry about that :-(
Want to come to NY and marry me? :-)
Post a Comment