Following yesterdays rang, I burst into tears, had a very meaningful conversation with Jack and calmed down a bit. Today, I got up late (5ish), and procrastinated like I was sitting a state exam! I cleaned, I cooked dinner, I put clothes in the wash, I hoovered, but my god DID I NOT PACK MY BAG! I'm going away tomorrow afternoon for the weekend, and the thought of finding stuff to wear, finding a bag, getting all my shit together, when I can't even see the floor because of the amount of clothes, laptop, used batteries from my camera, letters and folders and college stuff, letters from my retarded bank, my bag, shirts and other crap makes me feel sick, lie on my bed, touch myself in ways Jesus wouldn't approve of, be on Bebo, and Facebook, and be on the phone means I have nothing done, and now I'm blogging to kill yet more time.
Can I get a career out of this? I'm seriously talented. This or party planning and logistics. Because I'm bitchin at that too...
I really need to get cracking.... but it's soooo much effort..
In other news, my laptop is fucked. Seriously. The screen lid thing isn't able to support itself, if you know what I'm getting at. Where's my camera, I'm going to make a video...hold on....ok, It's uploading to youtube. I've decided to get a new one for Christmas, and if Santa wants, we can go halves. There we go, the 4th of September and someone said Christmas. If I was someone else, I'd deck me.
Ok, video this, and I'll be back to blog on Monday the 8th my birthday. See y'all then.

2 comments:
Hm, that's annoying. Good thing there is a wall there... This laptop doesn't honour its name anymore though. The video is not spectacular, but it does indeed radiate your frustration very effectively.
the shittest thing is i just dropped €130 for a new battery!!
Post a Comment