Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Picture This!

Sam here....

 

Colour me shocked, but someone told me Nokia is the largest manufacturer of cameras and music players. Seriously, what the hell?!

So that means Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Casio, Fuji, and the rest are being beaten by a load of crappy VGA cameras in €60 Nokia's.

To celebrate this unusual turn of events, and I forgot about the 12 of 12 this month, I'm going to post some pictures from my new phone;

Image(046)

Hahaha Tempoary. That construction worker well dropped out of school. It's spelt Temporary by the way.

Image(063)

I fell asleep one summers day, and this was written on my runner!

Image(076)

 

Self-explanatory, really. Made me laugh, took a picture

Image(086)

Aah, Sam's Barbers! That's my name too!

Image(096)

Right, I was in the DART station (Dublin Area Rapid Transit) and on the barrier to get out there was a Banana. I was like 'What the Fuck?' so I snapped it!

Image(098)

Doesn't he know, I hate the homeless? So poor fucking you, all on your knees. Did I make you beg on your knees? No. So go grab a coffee cup, find a wall or bridge to lean against and ask me if I've any change for heroin a hostel.

No comments: