10
1-What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
Shit, I'm late
2-What did you do last night?
Went to A friends and drank cheap vodka
3-What is the most important part of your life?
Being myself
4-What would you rather be doing right now
I'd rather be asleep, cleaning my piercing or going somewhere nice.
5 What did you last cry over?
I fell out of bed and landed on a plug. Pin side up. These are painful fuckers.
6-What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
A wank and a sleep. MGMT.
7-What's the most important thing you look for in someone?
Honesty. Someone who won't depend on me and weight me down. Someone who wants fun.
8-What are you worried about?
College, Money, Unstable friendships
9-What are you looking forward to most in this week?
College starts on wednesday.
10-What are you listening to right now?
Calm Before The Storm - Fall Out Boy
***
9
1-Have you ever liked someone else while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
I liked boys when I was with a girl LMAO
2-Have you ever had your heart broken?
Em, no. Bruised, yes.
3-Have you ever been out of the country?
yep. America, Spain France, Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, Croatia, Greece, Italy,
4-Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
I let the perfect boy go. Now their moving in together :(
5 Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
hahaha! All the time.
6-Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Yes, that old man across the road everytime I have a party.
7-Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
NO!
8-Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
i think so.
9-Have you ever played poker?
Strip poker with ALL my friends, then my brother walked in....
***
8
1-Who was the last person you saw?
J&F
2-Who was the last person you texted?
Eadaoin- "there's a red scarf on your kitchen table. Forgot it, throw it in your bag, and I'll get it of u 2mo?"
3-Who was the last person to call you?
fionnuala.
4-Who was your first crush?
Dunno
5-Who is the last person who texted you?
Eadaoin "ok, see u 2mo"
6-Who did you last hug?
Eadaoin,
***
7
1-When was your last shower?
Yesterday.
3-When was your last time you saw your dad?
Last night before I went out
4-When did you last dress up?
Tuesday night,
5-When was the last time you cried?
Monday or tuesday I think
6-When did you last go to the movies and with who?
Mama Mia with I can't remember
7-When did you last listen to music?
Right now.
***
SIX WHERE’S:
1-Where does your best friend live?
Dublin.
2-Where did you last go?
The Toilet.
3-Where did you last hang out?
Eadaoins
4-Where do you go to school?
This kip around the corner.
5-Where is your favorite place to be?
New york, Greece or bed.
6-Where did you sleep last night?
Bed
***
5
1-Do you like someone right now?
very much so, yes.
2-Do they like you too?
No.
3-Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Yeah, I wish I was taller...
4-Do you know the muffin man?
I hate muffins.
5-Does the future scare you?
No, it's going to keep me amused!
***
4
1-Why are you best friends with your best friend?
because she's always been there.
2-Why did you get a myspace?
because Dar wasn't on bebo.
3-Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Because their cruel monsters. I could be called Ben!
4-Why are you doing this survey?
i've nothing better to do.
***
3
1-If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility
2-If you could place yourself anywhere on the globe were would it be?
Australia.
3-If you had one day left to live, what would you want to do?
Have a lie-in. Ring people and tell them how cunty they really are.
***
2
1-Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
yes!
2-Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
I'd do it anyway....
***
1
1-Are you happy with your life right now?
Em, kind of. Could be worse, could be better.
![]()

2 comments:
First, in theory, at least, I earn my living by reading between the lines. Reading between the lines you haven't even written yet, I suspect that the adventure you did not have with Jack last weekend will be a turning point in your life.
Second, as to 2-2, if you wouldn't even need an intense excuse to shave your hear, why don't you do something stupid and shave it?
Rick
a turning point? As in next time, I'll take that chance? I don't really get what you mean.
and I regularly shave my head, I just like my hair the way it is, but in about a month it will begin to annoy me so It'll be shaved off.
Post a Comment