Sam here....
The title says it all really. It's been a busy 15 hours. I went out last night, met some straight boys, A not so straight Australian, and had a bet with his friends who all thought he was gay. I won. And I got his number. hahaha
I left with €40 last night, had 8 pints and 3 shots. Guess how much I came home with? €15. That's including taxi, chips, and getting in. Actually I think a friend of ours might be an alcoholic. More in a minute.
I came out to my sister, M very casually last night. Jack basically shouted at me and used all sorts of rude words until I did. And I did. Fuck that was a sweaty palms moment because he was on cam, and I could see the frustration. So myself and the sibling had a laugh about it and all is going well. But she was surprised. Which means what, boys and girls? Mammy dearest, that hussy, didn't even tell my siblings. This leads me to believe that she's ashamed of me, which is shit, and should be upsetting, but all I am right now is proud of myself and wanting to scream my frustrations at her. I don't know. If she's not going to tell the close family, I fucking will. That tart.
Ok, so a mate of mine, we believe has a problem. Alcoholism maybe, we're not sure. Imagine this yourself, it's, I don't know, a Friday night, but everyone is busy, nobody is coming out. You say, fuckit, I'll go out tomorrow, and stick on a dvd or something. The friend, I'll call J would go out on his own. 4, maybe 5 nights a week. I got to Fibbers at 9:30 last night and he was shitfaced, sitting on his own. And nobody had been talking to him that day, so how did he know. Apparently he does it all the time, hoping to see someone he knows. This is pretty tragic. I mean, is that a problem, or are we over reacting? He's always drunk, I mean always. Invites are sent out over text and he's usually not on the list because you don't want to be cleaning vomit off your kitchen floor the next day. We're a social group, but my god.
That said, I was out last night with a guy from school, A mutual friend and her sister. What a night, hungover to fuck now though. Coffee is easing the pain. Aaaah
OK, actually, last night, Jack texts me flight times to his. I was like hat the fuck, so I rang him, long distance, must have been drunk! Basically free flights, because, he had a free weekend and it was my birthday. I don't know, but can you imagine trying to explain that one?
Right, I'm going to (Insert country here) for the weekend. Yeah, I'm seeing this guy I met on the Internet. Yeah, I'm staying at his. No no it's cool. Yeah, grand. Bye now....
It's so not like that, but there's no easy way to explain. I was blown away actually. It was the generosity that struck me most.
Happy Friday everyone.

3 comments:
My frustration was because you already told your parents ages ago, and still didn't tell your siblings. Relying on your mom to out you to your siblings is putting her in charge of your personal life, and I cannot imagine that that is what you want...
And it was certainly not about you being angry at your mom, it was about you not taking responsibility, about you being a chicken. Which brings me to the fact that you still have to tell your brother. The longer you wait the harder it will get.
I didn't read in your blog how happy you when that you told your sister. And her response will not have been just "having a laugh" with you... or am I way off?
The above comment was actually written by Rick, pretending to be Jack. But Jack agrees with every word of it too.
Rick
ok, so I'm addressing Rick then?
I know the longer I wait the harder it gets, but I'm not even that close to him and I have a fair feeling that he knows already.
My mother couldn't take care of a dog, never mind me. I wasn't necessarily putting power in my hands, it's just, ok, imagine my sister was pregnant. She's tell my mum and then my mum would tell me.
I don't know.
And I was pretty happy after telling my sister, but my hands didn't stop shaking
Post a Comment