Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Glowing

Sam here


I was reading 'Butterflies&Hurricanes', and Jack wrote something about anonymous blogging and basically he mentioned me, it was unbelievable. I've never been mentioned by a blogger before, it was shocking.


Went out on tuesday night with E, a good friend of mine. We got loaded on €3 drinks and hit a gaybar. I've decided that the men who wear vests, have attitude problems or are so thin, and hate anyone who isn't, are so unattractive. However, I did meet some lovely boys. God damn someone called me a social smoker! What the fuck, that means it's becoming a habit. Shit. We got home at like 3, and E was in school at 9. It was such a good night.


So yeah. I'm heading to fibbers tonight for more student night antics. All drinks and spirits €3 so there's no bother. Dress down and dive in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being mentioned is one thing, but was it is a positive way? Or do you only care about being mentioned?