Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Cop.

i'm a good guy. seriously. like i have bastardy qualities, but i'm actually a good guy. and i have an example, just to prove my point.

Dar and his BF. Basically their constantly fighting. i mean constant bickering, and throwing embarrassing shit at each other. Something important i should add, is that BF feels threatened by me. I mean, he should because I want Dar, but how does he know that? He hates how well Dar and I get on.

So when they start fighting, Dar uses my shoulder to cry on. I know intimate details of their relationship, Dar's Exes, details about BF's past history, everything.

I could use this information to manipulate Dar into dumping his cunty boyfriend, knowing that I would immediately benefit.One night, we were out on the town and Dar said that basically the second him and BF break up, I'm in. Guaranteed.

So today, Dar is telling me how BF is spending the day with his ex, watching dvd's' and the like, and dar is overly suspicious. I want to say 'Well if you don't trust him by now, why are ye together?', but that would be manipulative. So I didn't. I fought every urge and shuffled out some neutral answer.

Why? Because I'm a nice fucking person. BF owes me. He just has no Idea.

Current Listening; Lady Madonna - The Beatles

4 comments:

Jackdaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackdaw said...

The ironic thing is that if you wouldn't have had those feelings for Dar, you would (and could) have trusted your insights about their relationship better. Moreover, you would have been be able to carefully tell Dar what you really thought about it.

But... you know that your perception may be mixed with wishful thinking. And you know that if you persuade Dar to break up with his bf, he might just be sorry and blame you afterward.

Difficult situation: I sympathize, you're doing well.

Oh, one more thing, considering
"One night, we were out on the town and Dar said that basically the second him and BF break up, I'm in. Guaranteed."

Never ever rely on things like that. It might not be as deep a feeling as you think it is. People say the stupidest things. More stupid are the people who hope there things are actually true.

Nevertheless, I hope it did come from the heart and that he will still feel that way after he and his bf have broken up. I really hope so: you deserve it.

Sam. I. Am. said...

i see what you're saying. I'm trying not to overthink things or overstep my boundaries. It's a tightrope. And my feeling towards him and been buried. And buried fucking well.

Jackdaw said...

The fact that you say these feelings have been buried is not enough to make me believe it. I've seen your face when you're on the phone with him...

I do hope one day you two will get together. :-) In the meantime, have fun with other guys.