so yesterday, as you know I was seeing Dar. We went and bought stuff, walking around, having a chat. Then the boyfriend showed up. He never said hello, he even avoided eye contact with me, which was really childish, and set the tone of the afternoon. We went for a pint, and they fought CONSTANTLY in front of me. So this was the weirdest thing ever, I felt like Dr. Phil! So during the fights, boyfriend calls me an asshole 4 times and tries to throw a drink over me. He then storms out of the place, and i went to the toilets to get changed out of my work clothes and stuff. I get back from the toilet, and boyfriend says the shoes i just bought the hour before with dar are ugly. So i was really pissed off about that. They then fight about me in from of me for the remainder of the afternoon. I got the fuck out of there. When I got home, I called dar, wondering what the fuck. I was tempted not to bother seeing him again until boyfriend has fucked off, because that was unbearable. So dar says that he's going home with boyfriend and about 5 minutes after i left boyfriend felt really bad, because i'd been really nice to him, because i've nothing against him. So i tell dar to tell the boyfriend(who is asleep beside him) to pretend today never happened, that's what i'm doing. About an hour later, I get a text from boyfriend apologising for being a total dick to me, and that i'm really nice, and he can see why dar never shuts up about me etc etc. So me and the bf are playing nice now.
What a start to the weekend!

1 comment:
i wonders who is who but this is interesting,i'll get about reading the rest of ur posts slowly :) cheers
Post a Comment