Sam here....
Wow, it feels like months since I've blogged. I don't know. I mean it's only been 3 days but wow. Anyway, down to business. What's new in my life, you ask? Em, my parents are like 'The Little Book of Stupid Advice', in terms of my sexuality. You'd swear that I'd been living in a cave with no human contact! Generally their advice is heard with a smile, then forgotten!
I did bad, but according to Dar I shouldn't feel guilty. I avoided a family thing, because my cousin is gay (Back story here). I avoided a gay and one that I'm related to as well. I mean, I know he's gay, he knows I'm gay, but we both don't know that each other is gay, if that makes sense. Anyway, Well worth it.
I hate Damien Rice. I fucking hate him. With a passion. Grrr.
Pretty boy who knows I like him. I@m being mean to him. The one from this shameful night. We talked online, he pouts, I stopped writing back, and blocked him on MSN. It feels great. I'm having an independent Woman' moment!
I've been taking a lot of photos lately. Like every day. It's weird, but 'You're exactly like your father' apparently. I can't imagine my dad being artsy. He hates cameras and stuff.
Turns out Dell weren't bullshitting me when they dropped this bombshell. 100% battery = 38 minutes remaining. I'm not particularly bothered, life goes on.
Am I on drugs? Because I'm so unstressed every day. Like I wake up in SamLand and wander around in like of a braindead haze all day every day, looking for my next fistful of currency. My drug of choice? These bad boys.
Did you people know that I hate youtube? There's 3 videos from it embedded on this blog. I just think that there should be like a common sense sort of censor. Blurry phone videos of crap are just a waste and get in your way when your looking for something specific. It annoys me to go onto a blog, just to see some blogger dump a code down, write a sentence and call it a post. 98% of the time, I don't watch the video.

1 comment:
Sam,
Can you give an example of the stupid advice you got?
I don't understand why you avoid your cousin. It may be interesting to hear his story, and for him to hear yours.
Uhm, why did you block the pretty guy you like? Why?
Post a Comment