Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Lesson Learnt

Sam here....

Last night was Thursday night, €3 a drink in Fibbers. I drank too much. There's was a friend of a friend there batting for my team, if you know what I mean, so I was drinking to keep up with him, got his IM address anyway. Also, I was seeing Dar last night and I don't know, My drinking was kind of out of control last night.

I was out the back in the smoking area with Dar and a few of his friends. I told him I felt sick, and he got me a pint of water. We walked around where we sat on a bench. He kissed me,  about a minute later I threw up loads. The fucker videoed it! It'll be on youtube. If I'm feeling generous, I'll embed it.  Like I don't do biology but my stomach must be huge. Last night I had

  • 4 Mixed Berry Koppabergs'
  • 3 vodka & 7ups'
  • 2 Smirnoff Ices'
  • 2 cigarettes (I don't smoke?)

I was stunned. So after I threw up we walked around for a while. I threw up again, we sat down and talked, then he got me a taxi home. I woke up with €15, after going out last night with €60. Don't ask how. I also have a huge headache, and no desire to ever drink again or tell people about last night.

I actually learnt my lesson about not drink to keep up or impress people. I'm going to have to be particularly careful because alcoholism runs in my family. Lesson Learnt. Ok, I'm leaving that there.

Yesterday I voted in the Lisbon Treaty as well, and got all my hairs cut! a 4 all over!

Current Listening; Wig In A Box - Hedwig & The Angry Inch Soundtrack

2 comments:

Jackdaw said...

So Dar and you were like Wendy and Stan of South Park. :P

You've been generous:
(60 € - 15 €) / (3 €/drink) = 15 drinks

You paid for 15 drinks and had only (4+3+2=)9 drinks. That means you gave 6 drinks away, or it means that there is a gap in your memory...

Sam. I. Am. said...

there both a gap in my memory and free drinks for other people! Apparently I bought Dar 3 drinks, and another guy 2 drinks. I probably lost money as well...