Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sad :(

Sam here....

I lost my phone. I feel like someone just cut my arm off.

I want Dar. I'd love to be with him. It's sad, but I've been thinking about him at least once a day for about the last week or two. It's funny, because when I 'jokingly' mention, if they ever break up, give me a text, in the hope that he...I actually don't know. Ugh, this is shit. Because he knows me, like I don't have to hold the weird back when I'm talking to him, and he gets me.

I need to sleep on it. It's 12 of 12 today, and I'm working on it as we speak.

Today I get to vote! Me! Vote! I can't believe I get to vote in the Lisbon Treaty! I feel sort of grown up!

I also have a feeling that Holly is never blogging here again?

Current Listening; Watch That Man - David Bowie

2 comments:

Jackdaw said...

Who the f*ck is Holly? ;)

Sam. I. Am. said...

Well on bebo, her username had something to do with crackers, and mine with vodka, so when we set this blog up together we used vodkaandcrackers!

But she stopped blogging for reasons unknown, about 2 months ago, and haven't heard from her since, so I don't know.

wow that was a long sentence!