I was contemplating earlier. I've written some superficial posts that don't really reflect what's going on inside my head. So here I am. Feel free to judge.
I have 3 friends for about 3 years. There's acquaintances and other people I'm friendly, but I had what I assumed to be very close friends. One by One they disappointed me.
John; I trusted him, and he practically outed me to the entire year. Also, told people thing about me that just weren't true. I hate him, but he thinks we're good friends. I know it's bitchy but so is he. I don't care if I stoop to his level
Eric; This is a funny one. I was with this girl *insert laughter here*. Basically things got really serious really too fast so we broke up quite soon after. Someone actually used the phrase 'humped' n 'dumped' to describe our relationship. Now Eric has a huge thing for her so obviously he hated me.
About a month ago he actually did the exact same thing as me, yet still hates my guts. Basically they had sex, then about a week later, he kissed some girl in front of her and she went mental, but he didn't give a Shit. I've actually made an effort. I text him occasionally, just being polite, but I get nothing back. So I have no choice but to give up.
Adam; Adam is the least damaged relationship, it's mainly my fault. Adam is the laziest fucker I've ever met. And he doesn't ever accept that anything is his fault. He always has someone else to blame, or some absolute bullshit excuse as to why he did or didn't do something. I find myself very angry at him from time to time.
I'll see them less and less. But the 3 of them are cemented to each other, and It feels like I'm being isolated. They'd spend days together, and I'd hear it from other people that they went somewhere or were doing something together. It feels a bit Shit actually.
Current Listening; Clocks - Coldplay

2 comments:
Just call Eric or John and have a beer togheter somewhere. Just 'Find the right pub, and any night's an occasion'. Seriously, the best friendships are the ones that survive the thing you have with John and Eric.
As for Adam: that sounds like a healthy relationship. Just accept his bad habits and enjoy the good ones you failed to describe.
I see what your saying, but it feels very one way. I'm just going to let things sit for now?
Post a Comment