This is shocking Graffiti. "Gardai(police) that worked at clontarf garda station and areas around were and still are gays and whores"
Its been raining for weeks on end. Seriously.
The view out my bedroom window. It's kinda cool, but I wish I was between the 2 houses so I could see further back.
A rare sunny moment. I like the way you can see the rays of light. And yes, they are my runners.
Me, stuck in a jumper!
€1.36 for a litre of unleaded petrol! Still not as bad as America though.
Cheesy bagels and water!
So we were walking down the road, and we saw this random elderly woman sitting on the side of the road in a camping chair. When we were walking back, about an hour later we saw her again! She hadn't moved lol
This kept my 3 year old cousin amused for hours. It's a magic bottle to her, how does it stay up against the sofa??
I had a little surgery on Tuesday, and when I was in surgery my dad bought me this. Bowie, live 1972!
The most ridiculous slogan ever. I don't think it's effective!

4 comments:
That grafitti just isn't even funny. Honestly.
Anyhoo - like the sunlight/runners photo, and I hope you're feeling better after the surgery - parent presents are always good for helping with that ;-)
Erm...I only count 11. Where's the twelfth?
Actually, with the really piss-poor exchange rate, you're payin' twice as much as us for petrol.
Quick math: €1.36=$2.15 a litre, and 1 US gallon is 3.76 litres, so yer payin' about $8.08 per US gallon.
I'm in a "cheap" state where we haven't quite topped $4 a gallon yet ... although it should any moment now...
Can we have some of your rain? It's been 38 (at least) each day for the past month and dry, dry, dry.
Nice 12!
i can't see what's wrong with the lifebuoy slogan ! if u don't find one when u need it, someone will surely die
Post a Comment