Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sam Here....

Work is easy, work is fun, work should be for everyone!

Seriously. Work is the best thing ever. I actually love my job. I go in not before 9, get coffee with the others for about 2 hours, go downstairs and do stuff until lunch. Have lunch for about 2 hours, and read the paper until about half 3, when it's quitting time!

Irish taxes are paying me to do that?? I love this country. I rang a mobile from a landline today and was on the phone for about 20 minutes. Taxes will pay for that. Thanks!

DSC00850

While we're talking about offices and stuff, can someone please tell me what this little gadget is? It hurts when you nip a finger trying to figure out what it does anyway!

Oh, and I'm toying around with buying a new laptop. I'm currently using a Dell Inspiron 1501 with XP. I'm looking at the Dell web site, because they have a big sale on laptops, so can anyone recommend me anything for under €700?

Current Listening; Maria - Blondie

2 comments:

Jackdaw said...

It's a staple remover. Great pic, by the way, but man are YOU lazy...

Sam. I. Am. said...

you know how lazy i am. I was known for taking a taxi up a hill before...


aah the celtic tiger!