Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's All Me, Me, Me!

Sam here....

I don't think this post is properly developed, but my mind is jammed.

A bit of self analysis today, sparked by overthinking. So basically, since I've been locked away for the last 6 months, I'd take anything with a pulse. Seriously, if someone asked me what I'm looking for, I'd take anything. I know how I shouldn't lower myself, but I am.

Dar hates gay bars and I can see why. Mainly people looking for their hole(An Irish phrase for shallow,meaningless sex) at the end of the night. That's nowhere to find a boyfriend, or even relationship material.

So can somebody tell me;

 WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD, DECENT MEN HIDING? FOR FUCK SAKE, IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT!

Whoever can tell me will have me as a servant for a year. I want someone who cares. Who listens. How difficult can that be?

I mean I might just put myself out there and see what turns up? Everything happens for a reason, and I'm sure good karma will find its way to me. I'm a firm believer in karma, good and bad. You have to kiss a few frogs before you find the prince right? What if them frogs dilute the sense that there's good people in the world you have?

I'm not resorting to online dating because, here at least, there's such a stigma attached to it. If I met someone, and we dated, and I told them we met online, there'd be a few raised eyebrows, without a doubt.

I think I'm stressed and frustrated because of these exams. Sorry if I seem insane today.

I've got some Ideas for my coming out letter, but I need more. Comments will be appreciated.

Current Listening; Wig In A Box - Hedwig And The Angry Itch

No comments: