Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, June 20, 2008

A Brief Update

Sam here....

It's 34 minutes to my last exam. Dar travelled down to Cork yesterday to see Mark and discovered that Mark is arrogant, spoilt, irritating, and a horrible. It's hard to feel sympathy for him, but I have a new respect for Dar for taking time off work to travel down to see him. He came home on the first bus today, it was that bad!

I saw this boy last week. Thought he was hot. He commented me on bebo. I commented back. He didn't reply. I was like 'oh well fuck him' and had an 'I hate men' moment for about 2 days.

But guess what?

He wrote back! And put x's at the end. I'm playing to cool.

I finish my exams today as well... Ecstatic would be the word for it! :D

2 comments:

Jackdaw said...

You've got a lot of confidence in Dar's judgement...

This hot boy, where did you meet him? Is he gay? Single?

Prawncracker said...

Hello Peach! I gave you my thoughts on this last night, but once again, hot boy is hot, your good to play cool, just keep your head level my pet! New blog... thisaway!
let me know what you think!
Lovelove xxx