Sam here...
This is going to be a semi-long one, so do whatever else you have to do before you read this.
Ok, fantastic. There's a boy I like. I met him last week, and we talked. The next day he text me and I text back. Then, nothing. I went through a wide range of emotions. I was pissed off rejected, and all the rest. But he, who I will call Robert knows he gorgeous, and he knows that I think that about him, so maybe it was that he was too good for me!
But just when I had given up. He replied. And I didn't. I played it cool like Mr. Frosty. So he's off to Lourdes now and I'm currently sitting below deck on out rented boat travelling up the River Shannon, County Leitrim. I have no Internet, these will be published by Windows Live Writer whenever I can scab some WiFi!
I finished my Leaving cert yesterday! It hasn't really hit me yet, but I feel really uneasy about the results. Em, my relationship with my parents is improving. We're talking about everything and not fighting. There's might be a good climate when I decide to come out, and it could either ruin our relationship, or make it stronger!
I'm actually getting a little bit sea sick right now. I've all these sailing, rowing and canoeing qualifications and I'm sea sick! This is ridiculous.
I text Dar this morning telling him how much he means to me as a friend, and I truly meant it. I mean, I'd be lost without him standing by to help when things get a bit rough, or I need decent advice!
Holly has stopped blogging here permanently. I'm changing the blog name, and the username. I will give her new URL when I get the Internet,(Update. Here is her new blog!) but I'm going to change a few small things on this one when I do. My URL won't change, so no need to update your links!
Em, I'll blog again, whenever I can, or if I think of anything! OK!
Current Listening; Roxanne - The Police

1 comment:
This is going to be a reasonably short comment, so whatever you are doing, drop it and read this first. ;)
It's a logical impossiblity: Robert can not BE to good for you and BELIEVE he's too good for you at the same time. (Or as Raymond Smullyan would put it: He cannot correctly believe he's too good for you.) Namely, if he thinks that, he must be an asshole and therefore not worhty of you.
But... you don't know what took him so long. He could even have been nervous about writing back. (Yes, even gorgeous guys can feel nervous.) I would just go for him in a way that you feel works best, Mr.Frosty. When will he be back?
And I think it's nice that showed Dar you appreciate his friendship. Did he respond?
Post a Comment