Sam here....
I just heard that new legislation was passed about our drinking laws. Basically now all Off Licences(Off-Sales, Liquor Stores) must close at 10PM, bars will stop serving drink earlier now as well. So this actually won't stop us, it'll start us drinking earlier. Coming home from work, pick up a case of beer, a bottle of vodka, whatever. This will make no impact.
They've also tackled cheap drink offers. 5 cans for 4 euro will be missed, as will 24 MGD for E20 ($30). Their not allowed advertise in shop windows any more. They have to keep offers under wraps and not make people drink because it's cheap. It's bullshit!
I've got one eighth of my exams over with. Basically this time tomorrow, it will be a quarter. English paper was a piece of piss. No bother. Tomorrow, pape.....I'll just scan in my timetable for ye actually. Hold on....
Current Listening; Best Of Me - Starting Line

1 comment:
That's quite an interesting combination of subjects... How much choice of courses did you have in your schooling system?
History is really the odd one out, while biology or chemistry would fit in perfectly... If this combination is you personal choice I find it intriguing!
Post a Comment