Sam here....
So this just appeared on my screen. Absolute copy & Paste job. I'm cackling to myself as I type. I'll buy myself a new iPod if I get with him before the 4th of July!
A bit of background; Dar was this boy I was seeing, but we broke off. We still want each other but he has a boyfriend. He cheated on him with me already.
Darragh says:
ok
Darragh says:
i might aswell tell you
Darragh says:
i cheated
Darragh says:
brought hom an old fuck buddy
Darragh says:
fucked him when i was drunk
Darragh says:
then the next morning
Sam{L.A.I.A.K.} says:
hi darragh, how are you?
Darragh says:
fucked him again
Darragh says:
im fine sam how are you
Darragh says:
lol
Sam{L.A.I.A.K.} says:
so...does brian know??!
Sam{L.A.I.A.K.} says:
ooh I LOVE GOSSIP!
Sam{L.A.I.A.K.} says:
:O
Darragh says:
i told him
Darragh says:
he cheated on me too
Darragh says:
sucked some guy off in a club
Darragh says:
got head too
Darragh says:
and the days before my big birthday he did
he got off with someone else
Sam{L.A.I.A.K.} says:
wow
Darragh says:
around the same time i did stuff with you
Sam{L.A.I.A.K.} says:
he's been busy!
Darragh says:
so have i x
Sam{L.A.I.A.K.} says:
that's ironic
Darragh says:
i did more then him with you
So, in other news, it's basically a day to my exams. When all 3 readers read this, it'll be Tuesday. My exams are on Wednesday. I'm panicking. Well stressed and panicking. I'm getting up at 6AM and studying until 11PM most days and running on caffeine. My weight is out of control and Panadol is like my new best friend. I haven't showered in 3 days. I've been wearing these jeans for well over a week. I need a holiday.
But sex with Dar sounds like fun :)
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hm, maybe you should shower first before approaching Dar...
Studying that long is not healthy, but you know that already, don't you?
Good luck tomorrow!
I'm thinking that's a good plan!
Post a Comment