I owe Derek Mahon a pint. I was banking on
- Eavan Boland
- Derek Mahon
- John Montague
to come up in my English exam. Derek Mahon was the only one to come up! I'm really glad, and now, I've no more English to study. That's one subject of 7 gone!
Butterflies & Hurricanes asked me why I picked the subjects I had. So English Irish and Maths are compulsory. There's History Geography, Art, Home Economics, Engineering, Construction, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Classical Studies and Technical Drawing.
You can do a maximum of 7 subjects, I've picked
- English
- Irish
- Maths
- History
- Geography
- Physics
- Engineering.
Big Brother 9 UK started tonight. Every single year I make a pl;edge to myself that I won't watch it because it's crap. But I started watching, and picking out the ones I'd do. Lots of eye candy this year, ratings must have been down last year. Anyway, prepare for a summer of madness as each of these dirty wet things get drunk and take their clothes off :)
Current Listening; Friday Night - The Darkness

2 comments:
Uhm, no criticism here, but... well, actually it IS criticism. :P
You start off telling why you chose the subjects had, and then just tell us what choice you made. I was hoping for a reasoning, some passion about a certain subject, a goal in life, "my friends all took these", or did you just pick them randomly?
I'll come back to your second comment on my awful "My type" post. But gotta go to work now.
Cheers,
Jackdaw
P.S. You can call me Jackdaw.
Well I wanted a career in engineering so physics and engineering seemed an obvious choice.
I'm good at geography and history, so it's easy points when it comes to exam time!
Post a Comment