Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Turk

Sam here....

 

I've been doing something naughty lately. It involves a webcam and Messenger.

I don't know his name but I do know this; He's from Turkey, only speaks German. He's unemployed and when we're done, for want of a better word, he asks to see my sister or mother to marry and get a green card. He then asks me to visit and bring him money. 100 euro. He's always in Internet cafe's and after a quick Google of his username he's got more hits than Bill Gates!

The language thing is a bit fucky because I have to use Google Language Tools to talk to him. Although talking isn't exactly the main agenda.

When I ask how he got my email address he tells me I'm beautiful and how he'd love me to fuck him. Generally if I'm not in the mood he remains blocked. I think it works both ways to be fair.

Men are fun ;)

No comments: