Sam here....
So yesterday I went for my interview on time. Basically he was a friend of my dad's, whom I knew vaguely. It's funny because another guy from my school came out and told me the guy giving the interviews was a wanker, so that set it down. But I went upstairs and he asked me what my fathers name. I told him and he said 'Oh your ***** Youngest?' So from there on it, I was still on my guard but he was really nice. The job is only for 6 weeks, I stand to make about €2,500 ($3,932). I'll be working mid July to august. He said that's when most supervisors and managers go away so it's easy. Company hours are from 8:30 to 4:30, but he said that he's never in on time and always leaves early, and expects the same of his employees.
What I'll actually be doing? I'll be putting old video's and stuff onto hard drives for archiving. Fascinating stuff, but It's a back door into the company!
*Begin Rant*
I haven't left the house in 2 days. Cabin fever aside, because this room is starting to get really small. I've had Spin1038 on in the background. They keep playing the same 15 or 20 songs, and it's actually crazy. I hate 4 minutes by Madonna, Black&Gold by Sam Sparrow, The Coldplay song I can't think of the name right now, and anything else in the charts at the moment!!
*Rant over*
Anyway, If you noticed, because I didn't until now, that I haven't been fighting with the family at all lately. I mean everything is going great. I think everyone realises something more important is on the line right now. I don't know, but it's nice for everything to be calm. This time next week I'll be sweating over my English paper. I can't wait for these pesky exams to be over
Current Listening; Brand New - Failure By Design

No comments:
Post a Comment