Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Lig Sin i gCathu

Sam here....

 

The title means 'lead us not into temptation', in Irish. I'm alright at Irish. Want anything translated, give us a shout. Ok, So I was talking to Dar last night and he said 'I love him'. And I was like 'Seriously wow, I'm happy for you'! But in my head I was really saying 'You love his cock. You met him when you were cruising. It won't last'. Then he said 'it won't last lol'.

I was sympathetic and blah blah blah, but we're seeing each other after the exams for stress relief and his boyfriend is a cat in the sack apparently. Exams in nine days mind you. Slightly stressed now anyway!

I have an interview tomorrow for The ESB. I better get it this time!

Current Listening; David Bowie - All The Young Dudes

No comments: