Sam here....
Holly did amazingly well in her woodwork exam, and I'm damn proud of her!
Today was my last ever 'Getting-up-on-a-shitty-monday-morning-ugh'. This is my last week in school. We're being let go at some point this week, but we actually don't know what day or time exactly, and here's why; My school is full of undesirable people. So if someone in my year knew it was the last day, they'd go around settling old scores and beating people up no doubt. So their keeping us in the dark which is actually really funny if you think about it!
I want a tattoo, and I know which one. I want a man on my left foot(because I'm left handed and the left is my favourite. And you read from left to right) and a woman on my right foot. You know the signs on toilet doors? Yeah, I want the man on the left and the woman on the right!
This is my grad night plan; I'm going to The Hub with my entire year for Trashy Tuesday. €3.50 ($5.10) a drink and €5($7.60) at the door!! I actually can't wait, it's going to be so good!
Their MySpace is here!
Current Listening; The Authority Song - Jimmy Eat World

No comments:
Post a Comment