Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

12 of 12 may

Sam here....




This months 12 of 12 for May. I can't believe it's May already. 3 weeks tomorrow until the exams!









Left to right, top to bottom;
  1. Blow up doll in the toilet. Got so many people good last night with that one!
  2. In history where I sat there was a star drawn on the desk in pen so I wrote a line from Starman, by David Bowie - 'There's a Starman waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our mind'
  3. A new-ish ad campaign that made me laugh out loud!
  4. My locker. Tomorrow is the last day and all that remains is a pair of runners, a newspaper and an empty bottle of coke. Kinda sad to be finally leaving
  5. Made of nuts and bolts. I'm just a big child really.
  6. That thing going up the stairs is the new counter top for the new kitchen being put in on Wednesday.
  7. The 60 something Peruvian woman that gives me grinds. This was on her bookshelf. I felt violently ill
  8. I had a sharpie and a sharp tongue this morning. I made myself clear
  9. My brother bought a tent for festival season ands I helped him put it up in the living room!
  10. Che. I really like that shade of red actually...
  11. it's 22 Celsius out and I went for an ice cream on the way home. Nobody likes lemon. Nobody.
  12. History essay. There's something really satisfying about 2 full pages of handwriting!

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Hmmm - I love lemon in cake and stuff, but yeah, not in ice cream!

Helen (12er)